大学城分校

全国咨询电话

0354-2727772

首页 > 雅思 > 机经 >

2018年11月10日雅思考试写作机经及答案

2018-12-06 09:42:50 编辑:无 浏览:(529次)


    2018年的第四十三场考试已经落下帷幕,今天在这里和大家简要分享一下本场雅思考试的写作题目。


    一,大作文题目:


Some employers are giving more importance to employing people with good social skills in addition to people with good qualifications. To what extent do you agree or disagree the good social skills are as important as good qualifications for success in jobs? 20181110

本次考题与上期预测文件中的重点题目第十题高度相似



1. 先说审题


这个题目在题库之中不算是简单的题目主要是因为在审题阶段该题目中有两个容易使考生误读的内容第一,考生应该如何理解in addition to,这个短语的意思是“除此之外”,但是这个“此”是被包含于其中。类似于except 和besides中的后者。所以题干中的第一句话,可以大概译为:那些雇主们更愿意雇佣一些不仅有职业资格而且还有社交能力的人。第二,本题的另一个难点是,本题的提问方式中包含了问题本身。也就是说本题要真正讨论的就是:对于工作中的成功而言,社交技巧是不是和职业资质一样重要?而题干中的第一句其实只是一个背景。类似的这种题目不多见,大家可以参考一下C11T2:

Some people claim that not enough waste from homes is recycled. They say that the only way to increase recycling is for government to make it a legal requirement. To what extent do you think laws are needed to make people recycle more of their waste? C11T2


2. 再说论点


本题着重讨论在工作中是不是社交技能和职业资质同样重要。类似的这种题目,我们都可以分别进行讨论。一方面,社交技能一定很重要。其一,它可以帮我们汇聚人脉资源。其二,社交技能可以更好地使我们融入团队合作。几乎任何一项工作都需要团队精神而不是孤军奋战。另一方面,职业资质就是该领域的基础知识,没有这些知识恐怕连入门都很难。只有把以前学习的这些专业知识在真正的工作中应用出来,才有可能在工作上取得成功。因此,专业知识也就是职业资质非常的重要。


3. 行文逻辑


由于本题是证明“社交技能”和“职业资质”是不是一样的重要,我们通常采取分别讨论的结构。也就是说,我们先证明一个重要,再证明另一个也重要,进而得出结论这两个都重要。这个逻辑浅显易懂,而且在考场中非常好操作。


开头段:

背景介绍+点明题目+阐明立场:都重要

主一段:

先说职业资质的重要性。这个比较好论证。其实这篇文章的主一段和主二段没有必要篇幅上非得一致。完全可以主一段弱写,主二段强写。因为本题明显是更偏重对于主二段的论证。当然,平均分配段落也绝对可以。

主二段:

重点论证在工作领域社交技能的重要性。

观点一:增加人脉

观点二:团队精神

结尾段:

由此可证,两者都很重要,想要在工作领域取得一定成就两者缺一不可。


4. 相关词汇


a) Academic background 学术背景

b) Specialized knowledge / professional knowledge 专业知识

c) Combine theory with practice 理论结合实践

d) Interpersonal connections 人际关系

e) Team spirit / team awareness 团队意识


二,小作文题目


本次小作文是一个动态的表格。原表格如下:


The table below shows the number of people having private cars in every 1,000 people in six countries in 2009, 2010 and 2011.


2009

2010

2011

France

600

650

550

USA

800

850

900

UK

550

700

800

China

210

300

500

Canada

420

800

700

Germany

650

750

850


本题与上次预测文件中提及的C10T2非常类似,都是动态的表格题。


通常类似的这种表格题的写作基本逻辑就是动态的饼图。例如本题就可以看做为三个饼图。下面剑桥例题与例文供大家参考。


The three pie charts below show the changes in annual spending by a particular UK school in 1981,1991,and 2001.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. C8-T2



The changes of the annual expenditure in three years, 1981, 1991, and 2001 of a certain UK school is illustrated by these three pies.


In 1981, the Teachers’ Salaries made up the most dominant part 40%, followed by the second highest figure 28% (Other Workers’ Salaries). By contrast, only 2% of the total was shared to Insurance. The remaining part, 30%, was accounted for evenly by fees for Resources e.g. books and Furniture and Equipment.


After increasing, in 1991, the percentage of Teachers’ Salaries, Resources e.g. books, and Insurance reached 50%, 20%, and 3% respectively. On the other hand, the proportion of other two items both declined, amounting for 22% (Other Workers’ Salaries) and 5% (Furniture and Equipment).  


Having decreased noticeably, the percentage of Teachers’ Salaries, Resources e.g. books, and Other Workers’ Salaries occupied 45%, 9%, and 15% in 2001. On the contrary, the proportion of Furniture and Equipment and Insurance grew up remarkably to 23% and 8%.


In summary, although the percentage of Teachers’ Salaries experienced both the increase and decrease, it constantly took up the highest part. In the meantime, the proportion of Insurance always played the least significant role in spite of its continuous increases.